Night sweats, hot flushes, and mood swings - welcome to the rocky road of the menopause!
Here are some facts:
- The average age for a woman to go through the menopause in the UK is 51.
- However, the menopause can begin any time from your mid 40’s onwards.
- It can be earlier for some women, especially if there are underlying medical conditions.
- It lasts anything from a few years to longer.
- About 60% of women experience a range of symptoms. The major ones include hot flushes, night sweats, difficulty sleeping, reduced libido (sex drive), vaginal dryness, headaches, low mood/anxiety, but not all women will suffer the same symptoms.
For many, it’s a really personal experience with its own unique range and severity of symptoms.
Here at Kira, we offer a range of natural supplements to offer relief from a wide range of menopause symptoms.
These include Kira Menopause Relief, Kira Restful Sleep, Kira Low-Mood Relief and Kira Hormonal Balance.
For more info check out our website. https://www.kiraforwomen.co.uk