Bursting into tears for no reason.
Feeling jumpy and nervous.
Unable to concentrate.
Anxiety can feel truly debilitating.
Here are a few tips to help you cope.
- Practice mindfulness to help you focus on the right now.
- Keep a journal and write how you feel.
- Get Cognitive Behaviour Therapy known as CBT.
- Learn relaxation techniques like meditation and deep breathing exercises.
- Practice self-care. Eat a healthy diet and exercise.
Anxiety can also wreak havoc with your sleep affecting your well-being.
To help you experience quality sleep, try Kira Restful Sleep. Made from valerian, a traditional herbal medicine (THR), used historically as an aid to a good night’s sleep, particularly if the cause of your occasional sleeplessness is mild anxiety.
For more survival tips check out our website here