When the thermostat goes up, sleep suffers.
What’s your favourite way to stay cool at night?
Being too hot can make going to sleep impossible.
Even more so, when you’re menopausal and experiencing hot flashes and night sweats.
Here are some tips to stay cool and calm at night.
- Have a warm (not hot) bath before bed to help cool your body down.
- Freeze a washcloth and place it on your head and face.
- Flip over your pillow and sheets when they get too warm from your body.
- Freeze a water bottle and keep it by the side of your bed.
- Invest in a fan.
- Keep blinds closed during the day to prevent your bedroom from over heating.
- Don’t eat too late at night and limit alcohol intake to avoid 3am wake-ups.
If it feels like night sweats are ruining your life, try taking our Kira Menopause relief.
Made with Black cohosh, this is a traditional herbal remedy used for centuries to relieve symptoms (like night sweats and hot flashes) associated with the perimenopause and menopause.
--- > more in BIO https://www.kiraforwomen.co.uk/index.php/articles